Ok, our weather went from mild to chilly — I suppose we’ll get used to it (again). But the change also reminds us that Thanksgiving, and all the enjoyment of celebrating the season of color, is here, too.
Our vendors have provided a cornucopia of fall-themed items, with only a few shown in these photos. Come and by, visit a while, and check out the great finds. You’ll be thankful you did!
Our 35+ vendors are constantly bringing new items, giving our store an ever-changing variety. Here’s a quick peek at a few booths.
The Tiny Love DVD MagIQ is an interactive DVD and cuddle toy for babies.
We’re selling one new in the box, and it’s great for your toddler/crawler.
I don’t really know how to describe it, so check out what PC World had to say in their review. Four stars out of five!
Review by PC World
You can find this and so much more at the Valley Park Resale and Flea Market, 20 Meramec Station Road, Hwy 141 at Marshall 1/4 mile North of Hwy 44. Open Mon-Friday 10-7pm, Saturday 9-6pm, closed Sundays.
DVDs that would be great for a Halloween-themed movie night:
* Scary Movie 3, comedy (Charlie Sheen, Eddie Griffin, Queen Latifa.)
* “Moron from Outer Space” –and– “Alien from LA” double feature (supermodel Kathy Ireland)
Horror and blood and guts:
*1408, horror and suspese (John Cusack, Samuel L. Jackson, written by Stephen King)
* Sweeney Todd, horror (Johnny Depp, Tim Burton, Sacha Baron Cohen)
*Amityville Horror (haunting and horror)
*Hancock (Will Smith) unrated edition
Classic scary tales:
* Sherlock Holmes (10 films and 5 TV episodes) collectors edition (very nice!)
*Sherlock Holmes “The Women in Green”, suspense from 1945
*Sherlock Holmes “Faces Death”, suspence from 1943 (Chinese subtitles and packaging)
*Sherlock Homes “Dressed to Kill” , suspense from 1946
*Sherlock Holmes “Dressed to Kill” and “Terror by Night”, with remastered surround sound, 1946
You can find these six days a week at the Valley Park Resale and Flea Market,
20 Meramec Station Road, Hwy 141 at Marshall Road. Mon-Fri 10-6, Sat 9-6, Sunday closed.
We have a good collection of Halloween costumes, decorations, and spooky things.
- Alabama cheerleading dress (Toddler age 4) red and white, very nice condition
- Dallas Cheerleader costume, older youth
- Black dance outfit, full length legs, top is styled with silver bling. Mid-elementary/Jr high youth.
- Childs Pumpkin costume (kid wears it, stuff it with newspaper… very cute)
- Decorations for home, office, school.
- Scary movies about real ghosties in the Valley Park/Fenton area
- Halloween scary action figures
- Fall color decor of all types
- DVD of classic movies perfect for a Halloween-themed movie night
Come check them out soon. We only have one of most anything in the store, so don’t delay.
Cardinals fans can celebrate with the VP Flea! In store right now:
- Cards logoed shirt, dark blue herringbone pattern and dark blue collar, color embroidered logo, size adult small (or so)
- Ball cap, McGuire home run champ
- 2006 World champion cups, with very cool lenticular artwork
- 16″ felt circular Cardinal logoed wall decoration (like a pennant, but circular.)
- Cardinal player collectible pins
- Vintage Cardinals Thermos with lid
- and probably more!
Stop on by today and help the Cardinals stomp the Rangers!
Don’t let rain put a dent in your treasure hunting today!
Stop by the store today — we are indoors, warm and dry.
30+ consignors have stocked their booths with all kinds of items, from new and used, vintage and antique, household and kitchen, sports memorabilia, etc. And we still have big-brand-name greeting cards new for $1.
The VPFlea will be open regular hours for the Labor Day weekend.
We’ve got many new items in store, and our consignors are restocking daily. Come by and check us out — we’re indoors and air conditioned, too!
Saturdays 9am to 6pm
Monday thru Friday 10am to 7pm
We’ve been given a break from the hot weather. Why not stop by see what our 35+ consignors have brought in for you? Our store’s inventory is always changing so you’ll want to swing by often. We’re here six days a week, Monday through Saturday. See you soon!
Photos on Facebook — Click this Link.
Antiques, vintage, home decor, sports equipment and memorabilia….the list doesn’t end!
Valley Park Resale and Flea market will be hosting an outdoor flea market along with our usual indoor market. Saturday 9am to 6pm; Sunday 1pm to 5pm.
A bake sale and silent auction to raise funds for Joplin tornado relief will coincide with the market on Saturday. To preview items for auction, click here.
VP Flea is located at Hwy 141 and Marshall Road, 1/4 mile north of Hwy 44 in the Karaoke Building, 2nd floor, rear entrance. Parking is available beside the building and on the street. Parking behind the building is reserved for our guests who have difficulty walking.
Vendor info: Vending is restricted to our indoor consignors. For additional information email vpfl…@gmail.com