Just because the Grand Opening is over doesn’t mean that we’re resting. Two additional spaces were rented today, and new items have been moved in. So come on by –again — and check us out. Watch here for additional photos posted throughout the week.
Be the first to shop our newest consignor’s boot, opening Saturday 9am during Grand Opening! Ronnie came in, paid for her booth and was moving in within an hour. We have 1 booth left up front in the kitchen and then we are completely full and will have a waiting list. This place is the fullest its ever been, there is literally not any space for any more items.
GRAND OPENING tomorrow! 9 to 6. You get a ticket just for coming. Put your ticket in the basket you want to win. 6 beautiful baskets full of items. You get a ticket for every $10 you spend. Pampered Chef food demos. Some booths are running sales.
When we opened Valley Park Resale and Flea Market we knew that there was a large interest within the metro St. Louis community for a resale and consignment-type business that met the needs of both buyers and sellers. We’ve been pleasantly surprised at the positive response from the whole community.
- We have the best location for you: Easy access to hwy 44, in St. Louis West County.
- For buyers in the St. Louis area and for those who travel up from South and Central Missouri we are easy to reach.
- Small rooms
- Large room which can be subdivided to meet your needs.
- Aggressively low pricing to encourage vendors (our customers benefit, too!)
- Low 10% commission on sales
- No long-term agreement
- We are open six days a week
- We man the store so that you don’t have to
- You don’t have to set up/break down/set up/break down. You establish your booth as a regular sales area, and can decorate to appeal to your customers
- Detailed monthly reports to help you grow and manage your business
Our store is indoors, warm and dry. Tell your friends about our Grand Opening celebration Saturday April 9, rain or shine. No garage/estate sales due to the cold? — PERFECT! Come on by and say hello.