The Valley Park Resale and Flea Market and the Marketplace are actively seeking consignors.
We sell a wide variety of items, including:
Décor · Antique and Vintage · Gift Items · Kitchen Tools · Small Furniture · Tools and Hardware · Collectibles · Jewelry · Lawn and Garden · Toys and Games · And More!
Here’s how it works:
- You provide the items and set the price. When it sells you keep 50% of the sale price.
- We take items on consignment that are in new to good condition, reasonably priced, and likely to sell in our stores. Consumer items should be priced 30%-50% of retail. Collectibles can be can be valued by comparing to sold prices on eBay or similar sites. New vendors should provide up to five items, with estimated sale value of at least $10 each.
- To increase your sales, you are encouraged to list accepted items on Craigslist and direct buyers to the store. We’ll notify you, usually by email, when your item sells.
- Your item’s price will automatically step down 10% after 3 weeks, 6 weeks, and 9 weeks. These dates and prices will be marked directly on the item tag. Certain high-value items and consignors with a successful track record may be offered a slower-paced step-down.
- Sales in one month are paid out by the 10th of the following month.
What are your next steps?
- Make an appointment to bring in your consignment items. For larger items, email photos and description for acceptance and confirmation of sales space for your items. Email: Info[at]vpfleamarket.com. We’ll provide the tags.
- Decide on a fair price for each item. We recommend “pricing to sell,” and may reject items that are priced too high.
- You items should clean and in sale-ready condition, with any prior sales tags or pricing removed.
A complete consignor agreement is available at www.vpfleamarket.com. You agree to all terms when you submit your items for sale.
Contact Diana or Brett for more information and to set an appointment.
Call 636-923-8696 or email info[at]vpfleamarket